Welcome we are so glad you have found us!
Whilst you do not pay us a fee we truly do want the best for our candidates and aim to support you in sourcing your dream role & establishing a long-lasting relationship with you throughout your career, let’s get you registered
Please call 0207 937 2333 to discuss your requirements, past employment history or email your up to date CV with your wish list to the relevant consultant.
What Happens Then?
If you have the appropriate experience and /or qualifications and we believe we will be able to assist you in your search for suitable employment, we will schedule a time to interview you. Applicant interviews are currently conducted via Video platforms and not at our Kensington Office as was customary pre the pandemic.
Once an interview time slot is scheduled, you will receive confirmation of the appointment via email, along with a link to submit a short registration form to be completed prior to the scheduled interview. We know form filling is a bore, however it is legislative requirement and thus an essential part of the process.
Email the following documentation to your consultant:
- An up to date CV in a word format & photograph of yourself
- Police check / DBS
- First Aid Certificate
- Degrees, Certificates etc.
- If applicable – Eligibility to work in the UK, such as visa/work permit, EU Settlement Scheme, Euro TLR including date it was granted.
- Proof of Address
- Drivers Licence
- Any references that previous employers have written & given to you
You will also be sent a link to submit the contact details of previous employers so that we may check your suitability to work with children (You must gain their permission to disclose their contact details).
That’s it! Now all you need to do is be on time & prepared for your interview.
This is your opportunity to make a positive impression and you will have our full attention listening to your needs & determining if & how we may best represent you in finding your perfect Nanny job.
As an agency we are well known for our attention to detail & for being personable, investing in our candidates & never cutting corners at any stage of the process. We know circumstances change, and the odd knock-back is part and parcel of the Nanny industry – simple honesty saves us all time & heartache, we are here to support and listen to you and ensure you are valued.
What Happens After the Interview with the Consultant?
Once we have had positive feedback from your referees we can then set about telling you about suitable positions. We will email you job descriptions (so keep an eye on your junk mail!) and call you to discuss the nuances of each vacancy. Then with your permission we will send your profile to the vacancies you have chosen highlighting to the potential employer why you would be a perfect match. Introductions are then made, interviews & trials arranged and if you choose a position we will assist with formulating the terms of your employment, the contract & are here for you throughout your employ.
Still Thinking About Registering? Here’s Why you Should!
Kensington Nannies Agency provide the best Nanny/ Governess jobs in London and abroad and here is why we are the best London Nanny Agency for you:
- We believe that each Nanny, Governess & Maternity Nurse is unique & you are to be celebrated for the wonderful job you do!
- We develop a relationship of respect & trust taking time to understand your past experiences & future aspirations. We will be your eyes and ears in the market giving you a greater chance in securing a post where you are valued & appreciated.
- Kensington Nannies consultants are skilled at listening carefully to what you say and what you don’t say which is crucial to securing you the perfect match. Saving you time by taking care of the initial search for your ideal position.
- We take time to understand your capabilities & performance in previous roles which means the end of doing pointless interviews for positions that don’t match your requirements, career objectives & value system.
- We aim to give candidates whose registration is successful full details of the conditions that a prospective employer is offering. We never put any pressure on you to take a job you are not sure about, and most importantly we value your feedback & will be your biggest cheerleader throughout your search and beyond.
- Using a specialist nanny agency is the best way of finding the right job, particularly one as established as Kensington Nannies. This allows us to give you the continuity of care, pre and post placement, additionally our consultants have themselves worked as Nannies so understand the complexities of the role & have been with us for many years so when you call us you will recognise a friendly and familiar voice on the end of the phone.
- As a result of our longevity in the industry we have an established & extensive network of the wonderful candidates & families we represent. Their continuous recommendations worldwide result in a constant flow of new positions being registered. This gives us access to the best Nanny jobs, Maternity Nurse Posts & Governess / Educator vacancies internationally and locally from a trusted source.
- We will give you up to date advice on salaries and future careers prospects & offer a personal service tailored to your needs. We will take time to advise you on your CV and help you highlight your key strengths and abilities and what experiences you will bring to your new family.
- Our aim is to establish long lasting relationships with Nannies who register with us & successfully assist you throughout your career. We therefore take an interest in you and strive to ensure that the time you spend on finding a position is spent wisely, interviewing for posts that meet your wish list & being by your side to ensure you secure your dream job.
CALL 0207 9372333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org