Please call to discuss your requirements & past employment history & email your up to date CV to the relevant consultant.
Assuming you have the appropriate experience and /or qualifications and we believe we will be able to assist you in your search for suitable employment, we will schedule a time to interview you, due to covid-19 applicant interviews are currently be conducted via Video platforms and not at our Kensington Office as was customary pre the pandemic.
Once an interview time slot has been scheduled, you will receive confirmation of the appointment via email, along with a link to a short registration form that is to be submitted prior to your scheduled interview.
Additionally the following documentation is to be provided to the agency to complete your registration.
- Valid Police check (DBS or relevant equivalent)
- Valid paediatric 1st aid
- Proof of Degrees certificates etc.
- ID such as Passport & Drivers licence & work visas (where applicable)
- Contact details of previous employers.
Kensington Nannies is required by law to have independently obtained & verified a minimum of 2 positive references from a minimum of 2 referee’s before we may submit your profile to prospective employers.
- These 2 referee’s must also be prepared to be contacted by a prospective employer should they wish to (only at point of offer of a job)
- The majority of employers expect the Agency to check as many references as possible to ascertain a candidate’s suitability so the more referee’s you can supply the stronger the chances are of you obtaining your desired position.
Your referee’s details will not be used by Kensington Nannies for any purpose other than to confirm your employment and to ascertain your suitability to work with children. Their personal information will not be sold or released to any mailing list & is used for the purposes of introducing childcare professionals to families only.